- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other PicsArt users.
- You may not use the PicsArt service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the PicsArt service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack PicsArt or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with PicsArt.
- You must not access PicsArt's private API by any other means other than the PicsArt Android application or picsart.com website.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from PicsArt including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any PicsArt members ("Spam").
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from Socialin LLC.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of PicsArt, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your PicsArt account. While PicsArt prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that PicsArt cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the PicsArt service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the PicsArt service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on PicsArt.
- PicsArt does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the PicsArt Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the PicsArt Services, you hereby grant to PicsArt a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside the PicsArt Services.
- Some of the PicsArt Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that PicsArt may place such advertising and promotions on the PicsArt Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that:
- you own the Content posted by you on or through the PicsArt Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section,
- the posting and use of your Content on or through the PicsArt Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and
- the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the PicsArt Services.
- The PicsArt Services contain Content of PicsArt ("PicsArt Content"). PicsArt Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and PicsArt owns and retains all rights in the PicsArt Content and the PicsArt Services. PicsArt hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the PicsArt Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the PicsArt Services.
- The PicsArt Services contain Content of Users and other PicsArt licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the PicsArt Services.
- PicsArt performs technical functions necessary to offer the PicsArt Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the PicsArt Services.
- Although the Site and other PicsArt Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other PicsArt Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of PicsArt. Also, although PicsArt will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, PicsArt reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by PicsArt in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, PicsArt encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, PicsArt is not a backup service. PicsArt will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the PicsArt Services, or the loss of any Content.