Between the parties, the Saint Patrick’s Day parade and the shamrock shakes, when is Saint Patrick’s Day not awesome? Well, with our collection of Saint Patrick’s Day clipart and stickers, Saint Patrick’s Day 2017 will be no exception. Our new Leprechaun Hats stickers will make all of your Saint Patrick’s Day pictures tons of fun (and they also make for great memes, if we do say so ourselves). Here’s how to use PicsArt photo editor and collage maker to make your Saint Patrick’s Day pictures a little extra awesome.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows. Open one of your Saint Patrick’s Day pictures in the photo editor.
- Tap on the Sticker icon and download the Leprechaun Hats pack. Choose the sticker you’d like to use.
- Adjust the size of your sticker and place it on your image. Use the eraser tool to erase any unnecessary parts.
- Tap on the plus sign at the top of the screen and select “Sticker.” Repeat to add more clipart to your picture.
- When you’re done, save your photo edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #StPatricksDay!
If you’re looking for more fun photo editing tricks for your pictures, check out our Saint Patrick’s Day frames and our new Rainbow Dreams sticker pack! You can follow along with our easy photo editing tutorial to learn how to use it.
PicsArt photo editor and collage maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.