Is it spring yet?? While the epic blizzard sweeping the northeast may indicate otherwise, our cherry blossom clipart says YES! It’s March, the telltale signs of spring are starting to appear (in some places, at least) and most importantly, it’s almost time for the cherry blossom festival 2017!
There are so many ways to celebrate the coming of spring — have you heard about this year’s cherry blossom pop up bar? But if your corner of the world doesn’t ring in spring with a cherry blossom festival, you can still get it on the magic using our Cherry Blossoms clipart pack. So grab yourself a cherry blossom frappuccino (controversial as it may be) and follow along with this easy photo editing tutorial.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows.
- Open a picture of yourself in the photo editor and tap on the Sticker icon. Go to the Search section and download the Cherry Blossoms clipart pack.
- Tap on “Use” and choose one of the cherry blossom branch stickers for your background. Enlarge it and place it on your background.
- Use the slider to reduce the opacity. Tap on the eraser at the top of the screen and erase the parts of the sticker that overlap with your body so that it looks like a part of the background.
- Tap on the plus sign at the top of the screen and select “Sticker.” Continue adding stickers to your background, and finish with a flower crown on your head.
- Tap on “Apply” when you’re done, and then tap on the arrow icon in the top right corner to finish. Save your photo edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #CherryBlossom!
PicsArt photo editor and collage maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.