Valentine’s Day is less than 24 hours away–are you scrambling to get ready? Lucky for you, PicsArt is on your side, and we’re here to show you how to create a personalized valentine that you can give to all of the important people in your life.
Is your mom a sucker for mushy messages? Do you have a sassy friend that you want to make smile? A special way of saying “I love you” to your husband or wife? With this tutorial, you’ll learn how to make a valentine that you can customize for everyone in your life, from the sweetest to the snarkiest–all you have to do is add your personal touch!
Check out the tutorial below, and then hurry up to get designing–Valentine’s Day is coming up soon!
1) In Draw, select a Background to be used for custom Clipart. Tap the check mark to open the image in the Editor.
3) Save the cropped image as custom Clipart.
4) Open Draw using a background and draw a jar on it.
5) Add a new layer and fill it with a color. Adjust the opacity and erase part of it so that your drawing appears underneath.
6) Insert custom clipart images on additional layers, erasing undesired parts of the images to create depth. When done, tap the check mark to confirm. Your image will automatically be opened in the Editor.
7) Write a message and apply a Paper Effect to add the final touch.