Whenever we’re on IG, we always keep an eye out for cool photo edits – the explore page is the ultimate source of inspo! Lately, the account @livinkendall has been posting hella dope photo edits of Kendall Jenner, and to say we are feeling them would be an understatement. One edit in particular features a Calvin Klein wearing Kendall Jenner sitting in front of an amazing renaissance backdrop. Our jaw dropping reactions were the only convincing we needed to create a similar edit ourselves! Read on to see how to use PicsArt Photo Editor and Collage Maker to create your own KJ inspired renaissance photo mashup.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your photo in the photo editor and tap on the Effects tool
- Select the FX tab and swipe right to tap on the B&W Lowcon filter, then tap Apply
- Next, tap on the Stickers tool and in the search bar, type “renaissance”
- When you find one you like, tap on it to add it to your photo. Place it on the edge of your photo, so that it starts to form a frame.
- Tap the plus sign at the top toolbar and tap sticker to add another sticker. Continue steps 4 through 6 until your renaissance sticker frame is complete.
- Tap apply to continue, then tap the arrow in the top right corner to save and share your photo with the hashtag #renaissancemashup
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is a totally new kind of creative community, with over 100M+ monthly users. PicsArt has collaborated with brands like Dior, Jared Leto’s band Thirty Seconds To Mars and Lindsey Stirling. Supermodels Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes, and Natalia Vodianova have shared PicsArt remixes on their social media. Download the app to get in on the action!