We’re so excited to announce that we’ve partnered with LOVE TV for a Valentine’s Day editing challenge! You can now use the amazing LOVE TV stickers to start spreading the love through the #LOVETVchallenge.
You can submit your love images to the challenge on PicsArt. The top 10 edits shared to PicsArt (as chosen by LOVE TV) will be featured on their site and social channels. Winners also get a free LOVE TV membership! Share your submissions using #LOVETVchallenge #loveis and #PicsArt. Also, be sure to check out the details and fine print below.
- Enter your love edits from 2/2-2/9.
- Use your own photos or #FreeToEdit images on PicsArt to create an edit that fits the LOVE TV challenge theme.
- Submissions are limited to three entries per user.
- Voting for the challenge will take place 2/10-2/12.
- Winners will be announced on Valentine’s Day, 2/14.
- Winners must be 18+ to claim prize.
- Winners will receive the following — 1st place- 1 Year Membership to LTV; 2nd place 6 Month Membership to LTV; 3rd place- 3 Month Membership to LTV; 7th-10th place -1 Month Memberships to LTV.
- Winners acknowledge that in claiming their prize, they will be sharing their personal information with PicsArt and LOVE TV.
- Winners will be contacted via email or direct message and will have 10 days to claim their prize.
LOVE TV empowers your relationships in the digital age with digital tools and expert advice. It educates, entertains and leads you on a great adventure to succeed in love. You’ll be improving upon your personal relationships, intimacy and well-being from the moment you log in. Learn more about our membership program.
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is a totally new kind of creative community, with over 100M+ monthly users. PicsArt has collaborated with brands like Dior, Jared Leto’s band Thirty Seconds To Mars and Lindsey Stirling. Supermodels Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes, and Natalia Vodianova have shared PicsArt remixes on their social media. Download the app to get in on the action!