Happy spring break! You’ve made it through midterms season, spring is in full bloom and now it’s time for a much-needed vacation. Whether you’re off to the one of the best spring break destinations like Miami or Cancún, or planning an epic staycation with the squad, you know you’re going to be taking tons of pictures. So we’ve created a pack of free spring break clip art, packed with spring break quotes and tons of stickers to spice up your spring break pictures (or your spring break memes, if that’s how you roll). So make sure you’ve got everything on our spring break packing list, and let’s get started with this quick and easy photo editing tutorial! Your spring break pictures are gonna look amazing, whether you’re team vacation or team staycation.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows. Open one of your best spring break pictures in the photo editor.
- Tap on the Sticker icon and go to the Search section. Download the Spring Fling clip art pack and tap on “Use.”
- Choose your favorite sticker. Adjust the size and place it on your photo. Tap on “Blend” at the bottom of the screen and play with different blending modes (we used Hard Light for the text overlay, and Normal for the sunglasses and the sun).
- Tap on the plus sign at the top of the screen and select “Sticker.” Continue adding stickers to your photo edit. Tap on “Apply” when you’re done.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your photo edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #SpringBreak!
PicsArt photo editor and collage maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.