We’ve pretty much all heard by now that Gigi Hadid photographed her bf Zayn Malik (again with the #shipgoals!) and model Adwoa Aboah for the Versus Versace SS17 campaign and man, between fashion design, modeling and fashion photography, is there anything she can’t do? Rumor has it that some of the photos were even shot on an iPhone.
And then yesterday, Gigi shared a photo edit of one of the images from the campaign on her Instagram story and… Doesn’t this look like it could have been made with PicsArt drawing tools?
We thought so too! So here’s an easy drawing tutorial to show you how to use PicsArt to draw your own neon outlines onto photos.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows.
- Tap on the pink plus sign and select Draw > Create New > Draw on Photo. Choose your photo.
- Use the color chooser in the bottom left corner of the screen to select your color.
- Tap on the paintbrush icon to open the brush menu. Select the neon brush and use the slider to set the hardness to zero, then confirm.
- Start tracing over your photo, changing colors as you go. If you make a mistake, tap on the curved back arrow in the top toolbar to undo the last step.
- When you’re finished, tap on the arrow in the top right corner and select “Save and Share.” Share your photo edit on PicsArt with the hashtag #NeonOutlines!
PicsArt photo editor and collage maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.