Oh my ✨ glitter ✨ have you SEEN those sparkly edits on Beyonce’s Instagram? She’s seriously becoming the queen of #OOTD photo collages! Her latest series put a sparkle in our eyes, so of course we had to recreate them. Check out how you can use PicsArt photo editor and collage maker to #SlayLikeBey.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows.
- Open your glitter background (we used this one from the @freetoedit account) in the photo editor and tap on the Add Photo icon.
- Open a picture of yourself and tap on the Cutout icon. Draw an outline around yourself and tap on the arrow in the top right corner.
- If necessary, use the paintbrush and eraser icons to refine your selection, then tap on “Save.”
- Enlarge your sticker and place it on the glitter background. Tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the Cutout icon and draw an outline around yourself once more. Tap on the arrow in the top right corner.
- Refine your selection, this time selecting part of the glitter background along the edge. Tap on “Save” to save the selection as a custom sticker.
- At the center of the top toolbar, tap on the back arrow to go back a step.
- Tap on Sticker > My Stickers and choose the sticker you just created. Place the sticker and tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtags #GlitterBackground and #SlayLikeBey!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.