Oh my ✨ glitter ✨ have you SEEN those sparkly edits on Beyonce’s Instagram? She’s seriously becoming the queen of #OOTD photo collages! Her latest series put a sparkle in our eyes, so of course we had to recreate them. Not to mention, this is the perfect way to show off your Coachella 2018 style. Check out how you can use PicsArt photo editor and collage maker to #SlayLikeBey.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows.
- Open your glitter background (we used this one from the @freetoedit account) in the photo editor and tap on the Add Photo icon.
- Open a picture of yourself and tap on the Cutout icon. Draw an outline around yourself and tap on the arrow in the top right corner.
- If necessary, use the paintbrush and eraser icons to refine your selection, then tap on “Save.”
- Enlarge your sticker and place it on the glitter background. Tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the Cutout icon and draw an outline around yourself once more. Tap on the arrow in the top right corner.
- Refine your selection, this time selecting part of the glitter background along the edge. Tap on “Save” to save the selection as a custom sticker.
- At the center of the top toolbar, tap on the back arrow to go back a step.
- Tap on Sticker > My Stickers and choose the sticker you just created. Place the sticker and tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtags #GlitterBackground and #SlayLikeBey!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.