One thing we noticed about it? All. Those. Visuals. With some major foreign film vibes and a hint of a technicolor feels–we could not get enough! To celebrate all of these awesome “Back to You” visuals, we’re going to show you how to create a technicolor GIF instead of our typical photo edit. Read on to see how to use both PicsArt and GifsArt to create a Selena Gomez inspired gif!
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your photo in the photo editor and tap on the Effects tool. Select the Colors tab and tap on the Colorize option.
- Adjust the hue to a color that you like, tap Apply, then tap on the arrow in the top right corner to save the photo to your device.
- Next, tap on the arrow in the top left corner to go back to the photo editor. Tap on the Tools icon and tap on the Adjust tool.
- Tap on the Hue tool and adjust the hue to a different color. Tap Apply, then tap on the arrow on the top right corner to save the photo.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have a total of 4 different colored photos.
- Open GifsArt and tap Create. Tap on all 4 of your colored photos, then tap Next. Adjust the speed to your liking, then tap Next to save.
- Tap “Share To PicsArt” to share your GIF on your PicsArt profile with the hashtag #TechnicolorGIF
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is a totally new kind of creative community, with over 100M+ monthly users. PicsArt has collaborated with brands like Dior, Jared Leto’s band Thirty Seconds To Mars and Lindsey Stirling. Supermodels Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes, and Natalia Vodianova have shared PicsArt remixes on their social media. Download the app to get in on the action!