We’re just gonna say it — we will never be over OOTD pics. They’re the perfect way to embrace your self-confidence, and of course, show off your fire ? outfit. Since we love these style-inspo shots so much, we came up with yet another photo collage to keep things interesting. With a hint of vintage film and a touch of mobile magic, here’s a rockin’ photo edit to keep some retro culture in the digital era. Check out how you can create one yourself using PicsArt photo editor and collage maker.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your first photo in the photo editor and tap on the Mask tool.
- Tap on the Border tab and select the Blue filter. Tap “Apply” to continue.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to save your photo on your device.
- Open your second photo in the photo editor and repeat steps 1 through 4 so that both photos have the film border and are saved on your device.
- Open your background photo in the photo editor. Select Add Photo in the bottom icon menu and select both bordered photos. Tap “Add” to add them to your background photo.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save and share your photo to PicsArt using the hashtag #RetroCollage.
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is a totally new kind of creative community, with over 100M+ monthly users. PicsArt has collaborated with brands like Dior, Jared Leto’s band Thirty Seconds To Mars and Lindsey Stirling. Supermodels Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes, and Natalia Vodianova have shared PicsArt remixes on their social media. Download the app to get in on the action!