UPDATE: Scroll down to see the live how-to video!
Well until now, there was one thing that we hadn’t given the holographic treatment: double exposures. So here’s an easy photo editing tutorial on how to use PicsArt backgrounds to give any photo that dreamy holographic touch.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open the app and tap on “Store.” Download the Holographic Backgrounds pack and tap on “Use.”
- Choose a background. When it opens in the photo editor, tap on the arrow in the top right corner and select “Save Private.” Tap on “Done.”
- Tap on the pink plus sign > Edit and open your photo. Tap on “Add Photo” in the bottom toolbar and choose the PicsArt background that you just saved.
- Enlarge the holographic background so that it covers your picture. Lower the opacity a little, then tap on Blend > Hard Light.
- Tap on the eraser at the top of the screen and erase the holographic background as needed. Tap on the check mark to confirm, then tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #HolographicOverlay!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.