The great war is here! Okay, maybe not right this second, but “Game of Thrones” season 7 is premiering this Sunday July 16th. Everyone wants to get in on the GoT action — including Ed Sheeran (who’s going to be taking some time off from his tour to make a stopover in Westeros) and Mastodon’s Brent Hinds. Sadly, we can’t get you on the show with them, but we do have a way for you to get in on the season 7 poster. That’s like the next best thing to actually hanging out with the “Game of Thrones” cast, right? And trust us, it’ll take way less time to make this photo collage than it did to watch the Game of Thrones ice melt. Here’s how to use the PicsArt photo editor and collage maker to star on your own “Game of Thrones” season 7 poster.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows. Tap on the pink plus sign, select “Edit” and tap on the pink checkerboard icon in the bottom right corner. Choose a plain blue background.
- In the photo editor, tap on Effects > Paper > Stenciler 8 > Apply.
- Tap on the Add-Ons icon and download the Broken Ice masks pack. Tap on “Use” and choose a mask.
- Tap on the mask icon at the bottom of the screen to open the settings panel. Switch to the Screen blending mode and reduce the opacity a bit. Tap on the Add icon at the top of the screen, next to the eraser. Repeat to apply several more masks from the Broken Ice pack, and then tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the Sticker icon and download the Winter Fantasy sticker pack. Tap on “Use” and choose a sticker. Place the sticker, then tap on “Blend” and switch to the Lighten blending mode.
- Tap on the plus sign at the top of the screen and select “Sticker.” Add a few more flames to your background. When you’re done, tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the Add Photo icon and choose a picture of yourself. Tap on the Cutout icon and draw an outline around yourself. Tap on the arrow in the top right corner.
- Use the eraser to refine your selection if necessary, and then tap on “Save.” Enlarge your cutout and place it on the background. Tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the arrow icon to finish. Save your photo edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #GameOfThrones!
PicsArt photo editor and collage maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.