Not gonna lie, we’re so excited that glitter makeup is making a huge comeback. No longer is it a relic of the early 90s; glitter is here and it’s amazing. Whether it’s glitter lipstick or glitter eyeshadow, these sparkly looks are bound to make a statement. Not only did Zara Larsson make it look so good, Taylor Swift also stepped up her classic red lip with a hint of glittery shine. Want to recreate the look? We show you how to get that Taylor Swift’s glitter lipstick in just a few easy steps.
- Download PicsArt photo editor for iOS, Android or Windows.
- Get the Strobe and Shimmer or Glitter sticker packs.
- Apply the glitter clipart you like. Move it around or use two fingers to pinch and change the size to fit your lips.
- Tap on the Eraser at the top of the screen and erase the parts of the clipart you don’t need. Confirm.
- Press “Apply,” save and share your picture to PicsArt photo editor with #GlitterLips!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.