Your Bitmoji keyboard is full of options, but sometimes they’re still not quite what you’re looking for. Sure they might look like the cartoon version of you, but do they have your signature smh expression that all of your squad has come to recognize? And wouldn’t it be great if you could slap a custom sticker that looks like you and pertains to your inside jokes into the convo? Well good news fam, now you can! We’re going to show you how to make an IRL Bitmoji with all of your favorite selfies.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows.
- Tap on the pink plus sign and select “Sticker.” Take a selfie!
- Draw an outline around your head and tap on the arrow in the top right corner.
- If necessary, refine your selection using the eraser and paintbrush icons at the bottom of the screen. When you’re done, tap on the arrow in the top right corner.
- Tap on “Post” to share your sticker publicly, or tap on “Private” to save your sticker privately to your account.
- If you’d like to share your sticker with your friends on Remix Chat or another messaging app, tap on the icon from the share screen.
- Check out our custom stickers tutorial to learn more about what you can do with your creation! Don’t forget to share your stickers and remixes with the hashtag #SelfieSticker!
PicsArt photo editor, collage and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.