There’s nothing like practicing the art of self-love to give yourself a confidence boost. No one knows this better than Nicki Minaj and Beyonce, who started practicing back in 2015 when they teamed up to drop “Feelin’ Myself,” a song oozing with confidence. As usual, the two queens were onto something as a self-esteem craze swept the globe. Flash forward to 2017, and sure enough the topic of self-love is still popping up everywhere. In honor of this empowering and necessary art, we created this #mirrored photo edit that’s all about you. Read on to see how to get your daily dose of self-love with PicsArt photo editor and collage maker.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your picture in the photo editor. Tap on the Tools icon and select on the Motion Tool.
- Outline yourself, then drag the selection to the right. Adjust the Opacity to 100, and the count to 18.
- Tap on “Free” and drag the selection in a clockwise circle. Tap on “Apply” to save.
- Tap on the Effects icon and select the Distort tab. Tap twice on the Mirror icon, and select “Mode2.” Use the Offset slider to adjust the positioning.
- Tap on the square icons in the top toolbar (to the right of the eraser) to apply the effect.
- Select the Mirror Effect again. Select “Vertical” and “Mode2,” then adjust the Offset slider. Tap “Apply” to save.
- Tap on Effects > Retro. Tap on the Retro icon again to open the settings panel, adjust the fade to 50, then tap “Apply” to save.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your photo collage and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #Mirrored!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.