We can all agree that Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik are relationship goals. They’re everything we want to be, right? And this photo collage of them is so adorable, right?? Today we’re showing you how to make a cutout photo collage using PicsArt backgrounds and a DIY sticker of you and bae. So we can all be #ShipGoals like Gigi and Zayn.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows.
- Download the Holographic Backgrounds pack (or any other PicsArt backgrounds pack you like!). Open the app, tap on the pink plus sign and select “Edit.” In the bottom right corner of the screen, tap on the pink checkerboard icon and choose the background you’d like to use.
- Tap on the Add Photo icon and choose a picture of you and your bf/gf/bff lookin’ adorable.
- Tap on “Free Crop” and use your finger to make your selection. We went for a jagged edge in our selection and included part of the photo background. Tap on the heart icon to save your selection as a sticker (so you can experiment later with different backgrounds!) and then tap on “Apply.”
- Enlarge your picture and place it on your background. Tap on “Apply.”
- Back in the photo editor, tap on the Draw icon. Use the color chooser in the bottom left corner to select your brush color, and tap on the paintbrush icon to select and customize your brush. Use your finger or stylus to outline your sticker.
- Tap on “Apply” and then tap on the arrow icon to finish. Save your photo collage and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #ShipGoals.
But also… You don’t have to use a photo of you and your SO. A picture with your bestie works just fine! And if you’re flying solo these days, we’ve got your back too. Here’s how to remove people from photos when you don’t love them anymore.
PicsArt photo editor and collage maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.