Polaroids may be retro, but we think it’s safe to say that they’ll never actually go out of style. Thanks to the help of an awesome user, we’ve found yet another cool way to incorporate that classic polaroid look into your photo editing (hint: it’s a really cool photo collage). With our photo editor and collage maker, there’s no need to invest in a polaroid camera. Our PicsArt backgrounds and Polaroid Love frames pack have got you covered. Check out this photo editing tutorial to learn how to create your own polaroid picture collage.
Pro tip: If you’re looking for a good polaroid filter, try applying our Retro or Light Cross photo effects to incorporate that classic faded polaroid look into your photography.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows. Tap on “Get Stickers” and download the Polaroid Love frames, the Flower Paper backgrounds and the Pins and Patches stickers.
- Open the photo you’d like to use in the photo editor and tap on the Frame icon in the bottom toolbar. Open the Polaroid Love pack and choose your frame. You can drag the photo to adjust the placement within the frame, and use two fingers to zoom/rotate the photo. When you’re done, tap on “Apply.”
- Back in the photo editor, tap on the Square Fit icon and tap on the BG (background) option at the bottom of the screen. Select your favorite PicsArt background from the Flower Paper pack. Use two fingers to adjust the size and placement of the polaroid on your background and then tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the Sticker icon and go to the Pins and Patches clipart pack. Choose one of the safety pin stickers and place it at the top of your frame. Use the eraser to erase part of it so it looks like it’s pinned into the photo. Tap on “Apply” when you’re done.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Share your picture collage on PicsArt with the hashtag #LikeAPolaroid.
PicsArt photo editor and collage maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.