It’s only mid-March, but if we’ve learned anything from 2017 it’s that the lip art makeup trend is here to stay. Missy Elliott kicked off the year by making holographic lipstick even cooler, and then Taylor Swift and Zara Larsson took it up a notch with some pretty incredible glitter makeup looks.
Even with easy makeup tutorials, it can be hard to execute some of those intricate looks. But you know what’s easy to use? A photo editor. And it just so happens that our awesome PicsArt backgrounds make for some pretty cool lip art. Here’s how to use PicsArt photo editor and collage maker to fake the best lip makeup.
- Download PicsArt and start a new edit.
- Tap on “Get Stickers” and download the Holographic Backgrounds pack (or any other PicsArt backgrounds pack you like!). Tap on Use and choose your background.
- In the photo editor, tap on the arrow in the top right corner. Tap on “Save Private” to save your background as an image, and then hit “Done.”
- Tap on the pink plus sign, hit “Edit” and open a selfie.
- Tap on Add Photo and choose the background you just saved. Place the background over your lips and use the slider to lower the opacity a little.
- Tap on the eraser at the top of the screen, erase the unnecessary parts of your added background and then confirm. Tap on “Blend” at the bottom of the screen to play around with different blending modes if you like. When you’re done, tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #LipArt!
If you enjoyed this makeup tutorial, don’t forget to share it with your friends!
Create at the Speed of Culture
Picsart is a full ecosystem of free-to-use content, powerful tools, and creator inspiration. With a billion downloads and more than 150 million monthly active creators, Picsart is the world’s largest creative platform. Picsart has collaborated with major artists and brands like BLACKPINK, Taylor Swift, the Jonas Brothers, Lizzo, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez, One Direction, Sanrio: Hello Kitty, Warner Bros. Entertainment, iHeartMedia, Condé Nast, and more. Download the app or start editing on web today to enhance your photos and videos with thousands of quick and easy editing tools, trendy filters, fun stickers, and brilliant backgrounds. Unleash your creativity and upgrade to Gold for premium perks!