Calling all dreamers! This whimsical double exposure is all about those surreal magical vibes. The final result of this dreamy transformation looks so wonderfully comfy and cozy, we can’t help but want to take a nap and drift off into dreamland afterwards! Read on to see our easy photo editing tutorial on how to make every day a #CloudNine kinda day with PicsArt.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your picture in the photo editor. Tap on the Add Photo icon and go to the “Free Images” section. Type “sky background” in the search bar and tap on a sky background photo to add it to your photo.
- Tap on “Blend” and change the blending mode to “Multiply,” then adjust the size and placement of the image so that the clouds cover the entire photo.
- Tap the eraser icon and erase the clouds over the main subject so that your background is the only thing filled in with the sky background.
- Tap on the plus sign in the top toolbar and select “Add Sticker.” Search for “sparkle” and tap on a sparkle sticker to add it to your photo.
- With the sparkle sticker still selected, tap on “Blend” and change the blending mode to “Overlay.” Next, adjust the size and placement of the image so that the sparkle sticker covers the entire photo.
- Tap the Eraser icon and erase the sticker over main subject so that your background is the only thing filled in with sparkles. Tap “Apply” to save.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save and share your photo to PicsArt using the hashtag #CloudNine!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.