One of our favorite things about our PicsArt users is being able to get a peek into their wildly creative minds — and with Toàn (@toanhuynh2610), it’s always a super fun experience when we delve into his profile. With his awesome map double exposure photos, you get to discover a world (pun intended!) of unique edits to mimic. “As you can see, I always edit photos with a solid color background,” he spilled about his process. For inspiration, Toàn often uses the Discover tab on the PicsArt app and hashtags on Instagram. “My creativity also plays an important role during editing,” he added.
Toàn, a self-taught PicsArt master for the past four years, calls the app his best friend and we couldn’t be more flattered! His favorite feature is the Add Photo Tool: “All my awesome photos use this feature. The reason why I love it so much is that I can do anything I want.”
Before we get the scoop on how he achieves his map double exposures, here’s a bit more about Toàn: he’s really friendly, brings laughter wherever he goes, and when he has free time, he takes photos and edits them. “It’s a way to relax. Why don’t you try to do it sometime?” he encourages the community. Done and done.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your portrait in the photo editor and tap on the Sticker icon.
- Search for “map” and tap to choose a sticker.
- If necessary, tap on the Adjust icon and use the sliders to adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation. Tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the Blend icon and switch to the Multiply blending mode.
- Enlarge the sticker and place it on the photo.
- Tap on the eraser at the top of the screen and erase any parts of the sticker you don’t want to appear. Confirm, then tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #MapDoubleExposure.
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.