Let’s face it, we’re crushin’ hard on all things pink. Our inspo? Rihanna’s millienial pink mountain range featured at the Fenty X Puma fashion show. Besides absolutely killin’ the game, Rihanna’s now-iconic fuchsia backdrop is a hint that the blush color palette is here to stay. If you’re feelin’ trendy and are alllllll about this hue, then you’ll be a fan of this Rihanna-inspired photo edit. Check out how you can think pink using PicsArt photo editor and collage maker.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your picture in the photo editor. Tap on the Effects > Colors > Invert.
- Tap on the Invert icon again to open the settings panel. Adjust the Amount slider to 310 and change the blending mode from “Normal” to “Hard Light.”
- Tap on the eraser icon and erase the photo effect over the subject of your photo so that the background is the only thing filled in with pink. Tap “Apply” to save.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save and share your photo to PicsArt using the hashtag #ThinkPink!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.