If you’ve noticed an influx of cute puppy pictures on your newsfeed today, then you probably already know that it’s National Puppy Day! Yeah, our hearts just might explode from how happy National Puppy Day makes us. At this point you’re probably wondering if there’s anything better than cute puppy pictures and National Puppy Day memes. Well, it’s a pretty close call, but we think we’ve got something, and it’s our super adorable ode to National Puppy Day 2017. We’re going to show you how to use our photo editor and collage maker to turn your best dogfriend into giant dog stickers, inspired by Christopher Cline. It’s the perfect way to celebrate all of the cute puppies of the world! Plus it’ll keep you busy until National Dog Day on August 26.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows.
- First you’ll need to make your dog sticker. Open the app, tap on the pink plus sign and select “Sticker.” Snap a picture of your pup.
- Draw an outline around your dog and tap on the arrow in the top right corner. If you need to refine your selection, use the eraser at the bottom of the screen.
- When you’re done, tap on the arrow in the top right corner. Add hashtags to your custom sticker and tap on “Post.” Next, tap on “Done.”
- Back on the home screen, tap on the pink plus sign and select “Edit.” Choose your background photo.
- Tap on the Sticker icon and go to the My Stickers section. Choose your dog sticker.
- Enlarge the sticker and place it on your photo. Tap on “Apply.”
- If the sticker doesn’t blend in naturally with the photo, try applying a photo effect to even out the color tones. Tap on Effects, choose your favorite (we used Twilight) and tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your photo collage and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #PuppyDay!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.