One Direction’s Liam Payne just popped up on the cover of Rollacoaster magazine, and can we talk about how amazing that graphic design is? We’re obsessed with the black and white portrait against that neon background. Plus, now that he and his girlfriend Cheryl Cole have shared their pregnancy announcement (!!!), things are looking pretty good for this One Direction superstar. So, 1D fans, we’ve put together this easy photo editing tutorial just for you. Here’s how to make a photo collage to recreate Liam Payne’s Rollacoaster magazine cover.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows.
- Tap on the pink plus sign and select “Edit.” Tap on the pink checkerboard icon in the bottom right corner and select a bright pink background.
- In the photo editor, tap on the Add Photo icon and choose a picture of yourself.
- Tap on Cutout and use your finger to outline yourself. Tap on the arrow in the top right corner. If necessary, use the eraser to refine your selection, and then tap on “Save.”
- Tap on Effects and choose one of our black and white photo effects (we used B&W HiCon). Tap on “Apply.”
- Enlarge your custom sticker and place it on the canvas. Tap on the plus sign at the top of the screen and select “Text.”
- Type “NO PAIN” over two lines, select the left alignment option and confirm.
- Tap on the pink plus sign in the bottom left corner to view your font packs, and download the Hollywood Fonts pack. Choose your font, enlarge your text and drag it to the top left corner.
- Tap on the plus sign at the top of the screen and select “Text.” Repeat to add the second portion of your text, and then tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your photo edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #NoPayneNoGain.
PicsArt photo editor and collage maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.