If there’s one thing 2017 fashion trends have taught us so far, it’s that being extra is in.
It seems like everywhere you look, people are unapologetically bringing back all different types of trends and styling them in full force. The latest comeback? Sparkling disco. Taking a hint from the 70s, and also from RiRi’s full-on bedazzled look, we felt inspired to make our next outfit all about the disco ball-like sequins. For those of you who don’t have outfits covered in sequins laying around, here’s how to make your outfits sparkle and shine anyway using PicsArt photo editor’s custom stickers.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your photo in the photo editor. Tap on the Stickers icon and select the Discover option. In the search bar, type “discoball.” Tap a disco ball to add the sticker to your photo.
- Adjust the size and placement of the sticker so that it is covering your glasses, shoes, or whatever part of your photo you want to sparkle.
- Adjust the opacity to 35, then tap the Eraser Tool and erase your sticker so that the disco ball is only showing where you want it. Tap on the check mark to confirm.
- Tap on the plus sign and select “Sticker.” Repeat the above steps to add more disco sparkles to your picture. Tap “Apply” to save.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your photo collage and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #DiscoQueen!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.