PicsArt now has a new iMessage app, and your conversations will never be the same…in an awesome way, of course!
As of today, you’ll be able to use PicsArt in iMessage to find, drop and share over 2 MILLION FREE STICKERS. And if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, you can create your own shareable stickers as well. Now you’ll always have the perfect response in any conversation. The best part is that it’s easy to use. Check out the steps below to see how you can start finding awesome stickers through PicsArt to use in your iMessages.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS.
- Open a conversation in your iMessage app, tap in the text box and then hit the arrow icon on the left.
- Select the app icon and then hit the 4-dot grid in the bottom left corner. From there, select the PicsArt app.*
- From there, you can search for a sticker or create your own.
- Once you’ve selected the sticker you want to use, simply hold down on it for a few seconds, drag it and drop it anywhere in the conversation. It’s that easy!
*If the PicsArt app doesn’t appear, go to Store > Manage, turn PicsArt on and then hit “Done.” You may need to swipe left in your menu to find PicsArt.
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.
To see the full press release, click here.