Replay is an exclusive PicsArt feature that lets you save the steps (FLTRS, stickers, masks and other effects) you used to create your edit so other lucky PicsArtists can apply the same steps to their own photos!
*Replay is currently only available on iOS, but Android is coming later this Summer!
Now that you know what Replay is we’ll show you how to become a master Replay creator!
Creating a Replay
- Open the photo editor and choose one of your own photos or scroll down to “Free Photos” and search for the perfect photo.
- Start editing your image! Pro tip: check out the Tips and Tricks below to get the best results.
- Before saving and posting your edit on PicsArt make sure you slide Share Edit History on.
- All Replays will upload as Free to Edit (FTE) on your account.
Tips and Tricks
- Replays work best if your edit is generic. Try to create edits that would work on any photo like adding Filters or Masks, adding stickers that won’t have to be repositioned too much or adding a generic background.
- Photos with people in them tend to work best
- Add objects as separate steps tapping apply in between each step. For example: Add a sticker, tap apply, then add text as a second step.
- Adding a FLTR as the last step will bring the edit together cohesively
- Automatic Tools: Many of PicsArt’s tools will automatically apply on a photo in Replay with just one tap. The more Automatic tools you use the smoother the Replay experience will be. See a full list of Automatic Tools below ?
- Manual Tools: Some PicsArt tools need to be applied manually and can slow down the Replay process so they should be used less frequently. For instance, if you use apply Dispersion to your edit, the next user will have to manually choose the area they want to Disperse. See a full list of Manual Tools bellow ?
- Gold Features: You can use Gold features on Replays, but anyone who uses your Replay without Gold will have a PicsArt watermark applied to their final edit if they don’t swap out steps.
- Shape Crop
- Tilt Shift
- Flip Rotate
- Eraser (Portrait selection)
- Add photo
- Lens Flare
- Shape Mask
- Call out
- Free Crop
- Eraser (selection and manual)
PicsArt photo and video editor, collage and sticker maker is the world’s largest creative platform with more than 100 million monthly active users and influencers. PicsArt has collaborated with several brands and artists, including Disney, MTV, Dior, DJ Snake, Gwen Stefani, Maroon 5, 30 Seconds to Mars and more. Step-up your photo editing with thousands of tools, edits, backgrounds, stickers and filters. Awesome starts here! Download the app today, and upgrade to PicsArt Gold to unleash your creativity!