The internet has officially labeled “One Kiss” by Dua Lipa and Calvin Harris as the song of the summer and we couldn’t agree more. The song itself is catchy and the music video gives off major heat. With steamy retro and tropical vibes, it’s the perfect feel good anthem to blast poolside. Since we can’t get enough of it, we decided to create a “One Kiss” photo edit that has all of those tropical retro vibes in one photo. Read on to see how to use PicsArt photo editor and collage maker to create your own “One Kiss” photo edit.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your photo in the editor and tap on the Cutout icon. Outline yourself using your finger or the portrait selection option, then tap on the arrow in the top right corner. Refine your cutout as necessary, then tap “Save” to save it to your sticker collection.
- Next, tap on the arrow in the top left corner twice, and select “discard changes.” This will bring you back to the photo selector. Tap on “Free Images” and search for palm trees. If you are a PicsArt Gold member, try selecting a tropical background from the Selfie Backgrounds pack.
- Open your background in the editor, tap on Effects and select Artistic. Tap on the Watercolor filter and adjust the fade to 0 and the brightness to 50. Tap “Apply” to continue.
- Tap on Sticker and go to the “My Stickers” tab. Tap on the sticker you created in step 3 to add it to your photo, then place it in the center of your background.
- With your sticker still selected, tap on “Border” and adjust the amount to 6. Then tap on the color wheel and select a vibrant purple hue. Tap “Apply” to continue.
- Tap on Effects and select Blur. Tap on Blur again and adjust the blur to 5, then tap on the double square icon in the top toolbar. Select the Artistic Effects tab and tap on the Motion filter. Adjust the distance to 0 and the noise to 15. Tap “Apply” to continue.
- When you are happy with the look of your edit, tap the arrow in the top right corner to save and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #OneKiss.
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is a totally new kind of creative community, with over 100M+ monthly users. PicsArt has collaborated with brands like Dior, Jared Leto’s band Thirty Seconds To Mars and Lindsey Stirling. Supermodels Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes, and Natalia Vodianova have shared PicsArt remixes on their social media. Download the app to get in on the action!