Ah, the royal wedding. Big royal hats, horse-drawn carriages, elegant dresses and a stunningly-beautiful addition to the British Royal Family. Ever since Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced their engagement, however, princess hopefuls from around the world have had to face a harsh reality: Buckingham Palace is fresh out of Prince Charmings. Don’t worry. You can still be a princess on PicsArt.
We get it. You love Meghan and Harry, but you also love entertaining the idea of becoming British royalty. Luckily, it’s nothing our photo editor can’t solve. Here’s how you can enjoy the Royal Wedding without having to face the fact that you’ll never be a British Princess right from your PicsArt app.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows. Select your favorite image of the soon-to-be Royal Couple
- Select Add Photo, and choose your own selfie to put in front of Meghan Markle’s face. Adjust the size accordingly.
- Lower the opacity and use the Eraser Tool to remove everything but your face.
- Bring the opacity back up to 100% so that your face is the only thing Prince Harry sees. Once your happy with your image, hit “Apply.”
- Tap the arrow in the upper right corner to save and share your photo with the hashtag #RoyalWedding.
Don’t put that British flag away just yet, PicsArtists. You are all royalty in our eyes!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is a totally new kind of creative community, with over 100M+ monthly users. PicsArt has collaborated with brands like Dior, Jared Leto’s band Thirty Seconds To Mars and Lindsey Stirling. Supermodels Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes, and Natalia Vodianova have shared PicsArt remixes on their social media. Download the app to get in on the action!