It’s finally October, which means Halloween is creeping closer every day. If you’re the Halloween fanatic in your friend group (there’s always one), then you probably already know that the real fun begins with the tricks. Halloween is the best time to exhibit your love for all things haunted, and nothing says “lylas” better than a good ol’ Halloween ghost scare. If you dare, read on to find out how to use PicsArt to get yourself #ghosted — in a good way.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your background picture in the photo editor and tap on “Add Photo.” Choose a picture of yourself.
- Tap on Effects > B&W Cross > Apply.
- Tap on Cutout and draw an outline around yourself. Tap on the arrow in the top right corner. Refine the edges as necessary, then tap on “Save.”
- Adjust the size of your sticker and place it on the background photo. Adjust the opacity to 60, then tap “Apply” to save.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save and share your photo to PicsArt using the hashtag #Ghosted!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.