If you’re a conspiracy theory fanatic, you’ve probably heard of the illuminati. Supposedly, it’s a secret society that is populated with all your fave celebs, ranging from Beyonce and Jay Z to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. The group identifies with a recognizable pyramid or triangle symbol, and the key to becoming a member is having a whole lot of money, power and influence. If you’re like us and heard the words “secret society” and immediately want in, we’ve got good news. We’ve come up with a photo edit that’s basically the next best thing to illuminati membership. Read on to see how to use PicsArt photo editor and collage maker to create an illuminati-inspired photo collage that’ll leave your friends feeling SHOOK.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows. Open your image in the photo editor.
- Tap on the Add Photo icon and select the same photo. Tap on the Shape Crop icon and choose the triangle shape.
- Adjust the size of the triangle and place it over the part of the photo you’d like to crop.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner, then adjust the border size to 10 and the border color to black.
- Tap “Save” and place the cutout on your background photo.
- Tap on the plus sign at the top of the screen and select “Add Photo.” Select the same photo again and repeat to add a series of triangles to your photo. When you’re done, tap on “Apply.”
- Now it’s time to add shadows to the triangle cutouts so they look like they’re floating. Tap on the Draw icon in the bottom toolbar to open your photo collage in Draw.
- Tap on the paintbrush icon and select the first option for your brush. Adjust the size to 40, the opacity to 30%, the hardness to 55% and make sure the “zoomability” is off. Tap the check mark to confirm.
- With your finger or stylus, outline the bottom and right side of each triangle sticker, making sure to keep it outside of the sticker’s black border. Tap “Apply” to continue.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save and share your photo collage to PicsArt using the hashtag #IlluminatiVibes!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.