Imagine a reality where time travel, flying cars, and vacations to the moon are the norm. Although time travel isn’t possible (not yet at least — we can still dream, right?) we discovered this awesome photo editing hack to give your photos some major time traveling vibes. Take a break from reality and use PicsArt photo editor and collage maker’s Motion Tool and Stretch Tool to travel to your own Sci-Fi-inspired alternate reality.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open the photo in the photo editor. Tap on the Tools icon and select the Cutout Tool. Outline your image and tap the arrow in the top right corner. Use the eraser to make any necessary adjustments to your selection. Tap “Save.”
- Tap the curved back arrow in the top center of the screen so you’re back to your original photo. Tap the Tools icon and select the Crop Tool. Crop your image to the 4:3 option. Tap “Apply.”
- Tap on the Draw icon to open the Drawing Tool. Tap on the layers icon in the bottom right corner and then tap on the paint bucket icon (this allows you to fill a layer with a solid color). Select a color and confirm. Tap Apply to open your canvas again in the photo editor.
- Tap the Sticker icon and add your sticker from the My Stickers tab. Place it in the bottom left of the photo. Tap the plus sign at the top to add your sticker again, and place it in the bottom right of the photo. Tap “Apply.”
- Tap the Tools icon and select the Motion Tool. Select the inside portion of the sticker on the left. Drag the selection towards the sticker on the right. Adjust the Count to 50 and the Opacity to 100. Tap “Apply.”
- Open the Motion Tool again and repeat these steps with the sticker on the right, so that you’re dragging it towards the sticker on the left. Tap “Apply.”
- Tap on the Stretch Tool and use the Inflate option on the motion portion of your photo to give it a wavy look. Tap “Apply.”
- Save and share on PicsArt photo editor with the hashtag #TimeTravel!
PicsArt photo editor and collage maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.