@jadez_editsIf you're TIRED of HEARING about racism, imagine how TIRED people are of EXPERIENCING it.
WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
(https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ THIS IS THE SHORTCUT PAGE that includes EVERYTHING- links to donations, protests, texts/calls and petitions)
1. Donate. Some of the organisations are: GEORGE FLOYD MEMORIAL FUND, MINNESOTA FREEDOM FUND and ect...
2. Sign petions, such as Changeorg . and Colourofchange (that shortcut page above has ALL the petitions for not only George Floyd, but other black victims)
3. Text and/or call. This might only be available for US residents, but text FLOYD to 55156 (the shortcut page above included more options)
4. EDUCATE YOURSELF. Recognise ur privilege, and use it to help other minority grps. DO NOT/STOP USE THE N WORD. Research on the history of the N word and WHY it is so OFFENSIVE. Also learn why you CANT use it if you are NOT black Understand why not "All lives matter". There are so many informative threads esp on Instagram that you can read up. Watch documetaries by educators ect...
5. Educate others. Share those informative resources, talk to ur family members. Share with them why it is important to speak up on racism, and if they have done or said anything racist, correct them. It may be difficult, but change is not easy.
PLeaSE REPOST to spread the message