@paxy_waxy#freetoeditPride month is almost over :( ofc, that doesnt mean i wont post pride related things throughout the rest of the year- that would be sussy, ofc ill show my pride like duh
Add me on discord!
PA Besties and moots:
This list is not joinable!
Comment 🌱 for a nickname on this tag list :)
Comment 🍄 to join
Comment 🪨 to leave (no bad feelings my friend, it’s your decision :))
Comment 🌿 if you changed your user
Comment 🌱 for a nickname
(These are important if you’re following me or on my account)
- No homophobia or homophobic comments
- No transphobia or transphobic comments
- No ableism
- Please don’t talk about politics here! It’s just not my thing :/
- Don’t force your opinions and beliefs onto others
- Respect other people’s religious beliefs and practices, their pronouns, identity, sexuality, and race
That’s about it! There’s a lot more I didn’t add, but they should just be common sense. Just be a good person, not just here, but everywhere please :)
Meet the editor! :D
- Hello! My name is Paxton, or Pax for short. You can call me whatever though, as long as I’m okay with it :)
- My pronouns are he/him, ze/zem, and they/them (in order of preference)
- I am pansexual
- I am a trans boy
- I’m always here to talk if you need to. I’ll always be here for you my friend <3
- I like Harry Potter, My Hero Academia, Black Butler, The Office, Haiku, Spirited Away, Helluva Boss, and Hazbin Hotel
- Don’t tell anyone, but I simp for Bakugo, Ciel, Grell, Moxxie,@demon-boiiand Blitzø
- I kin Izuku, Todoroki, (My Hero Academia), Entrapta, Catra (She - Ra), and Dipper (Gravity Falls).
Remember to stay hydrated and try to eat! It doesn’t have to even be a lot, just a little bit of it makes you comfortable. If you are tucking and/or binding, please do so safely! Do not, and I repeat, do NOT wear a binder for over 8 hours, or to bed, and do not bind with bandages. It will cause many health problems that are just not worth the risk.
Trans lifeline: 877 - 565 - 8860
Bullying: 1 (800) 420 - 1479
Self harm: 1 (800) 366 - 8288
Life line: 1 (800) 784 - 8433
Grief support: 1 (650) 321 - 3438
Depression: 1 (630) 482 - 9696
Eating disorder: 1 (630) 577 - 1330
Mental health: 1 (800) 442 - 9673
If you are suffering from any of the above, I suggest calling the lifelines. They can be a great help, they really can. As someone who has contacted some of these lifelines before, they really can be of use to you.
Have a great day/night! ❤️