Current SKINCARE ROUTINE & TIPS
- Sulfur face wash because I tend to have oily Italian skin and this balances it out.
face wipes to remove makeup. They won’t dry out your skin which is important.
- BHA toner by @paulaschoice
to clean my pores and get rid of excess oil. It helps keep your skin balanced.
CBD serum for an even complexion. This magic in a bottle reduces redness & calms your skin.
100% my new obsession.
- Facials at @voluremedspa
- specifically the Forma facial which improves skin elasticity and builds collagen. It’s a bit $$$ but get 4-5 treatments and you’ll see a nice difference.
foundation which is the only foundation I’ve found that is actually good for your skin.
- Retinol (topical Vitamin A) which stimulates the production of new skin cells.
- Exfoliate 1-2 times a week.
under eye patches when I fly to prevent dark circles.
- Obvi drink a lot of water. I’m still not great at this. This is more of a note to self.
- CUT OUT DAIRY. Dairy is the devil and messes with your hormones.
SHARE your favorite skincare products that you swear by below in the comments or DM me. XO
#skincaretips #skincareroutine #beautyproducts
#makeup #beauty #freetoedit #model #la #girl #people #summer #interesting #photography #love #blue #remixit