Edit This ImageAdd TextRemove BackgroundAdd StickerAdd Color ExposureAdd Effects
11
Sign In to save it to your Collection
0
Views
79

blacklivesmatter Image by House of Hades!

2020-09-03T01:17:54.733Z
#freetoedit Ŏ̈p̆̈ĕ̈n̆̈!̆̈

🅻🄾🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 
🅻🅾︎🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶
🅻🅾︎🅰︎🄳🄸🄽🄶 
🅻🅾︎🅰︎🅳🄸🄽🄶
🅻🅾︎🅰︎🅳🅸🄽🄶
🅻🅾︎🅰︎🅳🅸🅽🄶
🅻🅾︎🅰︎🅳🅸🅽🅶

🅓🅞🅝🅔!!!


⫸🦢⫷
꧁𓆉꧂
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
꧁𓆉꧂
⫸🦢⫷

𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟:
I could keep going forever, the amount of stupid people in this world is unnatural, if someone is being stupid, call them out, a lot of stupid people don’t know they’re being stupid, so call them out and call them stupid, even if that person is you, call yourself out sometimes, it’s important, trust me, most of us are stupid at some point in our life, shorten the time you’re stupid by calling yourself, I’ve had to call myself out before, sometime I’m ashamed by the things I say, I’m getting better everyday though, my goal is to keep getting better and never get worse.

Feel free to repost/remix

𝕊ℍ𝕆𝕌𝕋𝕆𝕌𝕋𝕊:

𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥/𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕕:
{𓆉} @shipperofpercabeth : super fun account does mostly cute Percy Jackson stuff, also does Kotlc, Hamilton, and other cool stuff too!
{𓆉} @kotlcbookworm8 : Amazing edits, funny memes, most of their stuff is Kotlc, but they also do other stuff!
{𓆉} @gachaalice_306 : lots of Hamilton stuff recently, most of the ham stuff is Lams-eeeeee! Fangirl noises-they also do Gacha life/club stuff and cool random stuff as well!
{𓆉} @halfbloodchild : 90% super fun Kotlc and PJ stuff the other 10% is also worth while, like one of the best said #blacklivesmatter things I’ve seen (go check out their account to see it!) and a very cute picture of their bird!
{𓆉} @forever_a_pottorhead : does cool Kotlc stuff. They also posted some stuff Tfios stuff recently, go check them out!
{𓆉} @sophias44 : lots of positive messages and fun remix stuff on their account! They also post pictures of themself and they seem to have a signature face, I luv it!
{𓆉} @shadowcrystal1207 : this account is mostly hamilton and beastwirt stuff, but they also do other things! They. Need. More. Followers.

𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠(𝕀’𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕪). 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕠𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥: https://picsart.com/i/336669146036201 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨!

𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕞𝕤: @shadowcrystal1207

TᕼᗩᑎKᔕ 4 ᖇᗴᗩᗪIᑎᘜ

𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕤: #blacklivesmatter #blacklivesmattertoo #youmatter

#remixit
freetoedit
freetoedit
freetoedit