News from Picsart
- Employees Crave Asynchronous Work. Here's How to Do It RightEmbrace flexibility and non-traditional work hours with these tried-and-true tips from Hovhannes Avoyan, Picsart Founder and CEO.
- 19 Free Browser-Based Tools Simplify Tedious Image Editing TasksPicsart has created a website called "Quicktools" that gives access to specific editing tasks that generally require ownership of editing software like Adobe Photoshop but condenses them into a simple drag-and-drop, browser-based interface that requires no membership and no downloads.
- Picsart brings its editing tools to Google Drive with new integrationPicsart's web tools are now available in Google Drive, including a photo editor that can be used to switch backgrounds from images, add text to photos, add stickers to pictures, remove unwanted objects from images and more.
- AdweekPicsart is tapping artificial intelligence to expand the range of fonts it offers. The photo and video editing platform announced a new collection of typefaces created entirely through generative machine learning. The company eventually plans to add the ability for users to produce their own based on sets of text descriptors.
- ForbesPicsart is recognized on Forbes’ fourth annual list of America’s Best Startup Employers, created in partnership with market research company Statista.
- MashableIt seems like artificial intelligence can be used to do just about anything. Picsart, a social design community and app, is jumping in on this fact, with a new fleet of AI-generated fonts for creators to use.
- THE BEST EUPHORIA FILTERS TO MAKE YOUR PICS OR VIDS SPARKLE AND GLOWEveryone knows there are two key elements that make up the Euphoria aesthetic: neon lighting and a glittery, shiny, all-out makeup look. Picsart has all the quintessential filters you’d expect from a Euphoria-inspired photoshoot, like glitter makeup, neongradient, and more.
- SoftBank-Backed Photo-Editing Startup Picsart Plans Miami OfficePicsart plans to open a U.S. headquarters in Miami Beach, the latest technology firm to establish a foothold in South Florida. Picsart also has offices in London, New York, Bangalore, Toronto and Glasgow, as well as a Berlin office coming next month.
- Picsart brings its creative tools to developers with new APIAs consumers around the world look to businesses for custom visual products and experiences, Picsart is making its technology accessible to businesses of all sizes to meet their needs with a new API offering. With these new APIs, businesses can implement Picsart’s AI-powered creative tools directly on their own platforms.
- 45 Mentoring Future CFOs with Craig Foster, CFO at PicsartCraig Foster, CFO at Picsart, is a big believer in the kind of hands-on leadership that enables his finance team to take initiative and pursue growth opportunities. With over 25 years of management experience, Craig is paying all he’s learned forward to build and nurture a dynamic team that’s only made better with technology.
- Is Your CFO An Innovator?The best finance chiefs have moved from the back office to the pointed tip of the front office, evolving into data analysts, truth-tellers and strategic guides. Before becoming CFO at Picsart, Craig Foster was the CFO of five other technology companies in the San Francisco Bay Area.