PicsArt Replay (in beta) is here and it’ll take your editing game to the next level! Starting immediately on iOS, you’ll be able to view the editing steps — and easily apply them to your own image — for select remixes made by @picsart. Here are 5 reasons why you’ll ?Replay.
1. So Much Inspiration – New Replays will be posted daily ? to the @picsart account, giving you 365 reasons to create new remixes daily.
2. Love Tutorials? So Do We! – Each editing step is broken down so you can see exactly what tool, effect, or sticker was used. The result is a really fun and interactive way to become an editing pro!
3. One-Tap Apply – Once you play back the steps, easily apply them to your own image with just one tap per step!
4. Make It Your Own – Each step is customizable, so you can either create the Replay exactly as is or customize it to make it your own.
5. Time Savings – You’ll suddenly have so much ⏲️ on your hands because Replay cuts down editing time to mere seconds (so you can create even more remixes)!
See it in action!
To get early access to Replay, make sure you’re on the latest version of the iOS app, and follow the @picsart account on PicsArt to see the daily Replays. Ready to get started? Check out today’s Replay.
PicsArt photo and video editor, collage and sticker maker is the world’s largest creative platform with more than 100 million monthly active users and influencers. PicsArt has collaborated with several brands and artists, including Disney, MTV, Dior, DJ Snake, Gwen Stefani, Maroon 5, 30 Seconds to Mars and more. Step-up your photo editing with thousands of tools, edits, backgrounds, stickers and filters. Awesome starts here! Download the app today, and upgrade to PicsArt Gold to unleash your creativity!