Hats up, because graduation season is in full swing!
In case you missed it, we’ve just stocked up the PicsArt Store with a bunch of packs with graduation quotes, stickers, PicsArt backgrounds, and frames. Class of 2017 (and proud parents, siblings and friends!), you’re gonna want to take a look.
We want to help you celebrate in style with an awesome graduation photo collage. This easy photo editing tutorial is perfect if you want to do something extra special with your graduation pictures, or make some one-of-a-kind graduation gifts for the grad in your life.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Tap on “Store” and download the Graduation Backgrounds pack. Tap on “Use” and choose a background.
- In the photo editor, tap on “Add Photo” and choose your picture.
- Tap on “Cutout” and use your finger to outline the person in your picture. Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to continue. If necessary, use the eraser and paintbrush icons to refine your selection. Tap on “Save” to save it as a custom sticker.
- Adjust the size of your sticker and place it on the background, then tap on “Apply.”
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your photo collage and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #Graduation!
But that’s not all you can do! If you’d like to see some of the other cool edits you can make with our graduation quotes, stickers, backgrounds and frames packs, check ’em out below!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.