Hats up, because graduation season is in full swing!
You can create an awesome, custom 2018 grad announcement with PicsArt’s free-to-edit stickers and backgrounds. This easy photo editing tutorial is perfect if you want to do something extra special with your graduation pictures, or make some one-of-a-kind graduation gifts for the grad in your life.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open the editor and select “Backgrounds.” From here, you can select a background from a shop pack, or select a white canvas to create your own.
- If you are creating your own background, tap on the Stickers icon, tap “Discover” and search for “graduation.” Select the sticker you’d like to use as the main design of your background. Tap the plus sign at the top and select the sticker again to begin creating your pattern. Repeat this until you are happy with how you background looks and tap Apply.
- Next, tap Add Photo and select an image of the grad. Tap Cutout and then use the Portrait Selection tool to create a sticker of the grad. Refine your selection and then tap Save in the top right corner. Position the sticker at the bottom center of the photo. Tap Apply.
- Customize your collage with even more stickers and effects. We added custom glitter stickers, a 2018 balloon sticker and the Dodger Fx effect to ours.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your photo collage and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #Graduation!
Hey PicsArt Gold members! In case you missed it, we’ve just stocked up the PicsArt Store with a bunch of packs with graduation quotes, stickers, PicsArt backgrounds, and frames. Class of 2018 (and proud parents, siblings and friends!), you’re gonna want to take a look.
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is a totally new kind of creative community, with over 100M+ monthly users. PicsArt has collaborated with brands like Dior, Jared Leto’s band Thirty Seconds To Mars and Lindsey Stirling. Supermodels Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes, and Natalia Vodianova have shared PicsArt remixes on their social media. Download the app to get in on the action!