In case you haven’t heard, we just stocked up the PicsArt Store with TONS of stickers, backgrounds, frames and photo collage templates — all featuring Hello Kitty! Head over there now to download the packs (or grab the bundle with all of the packs at a major discount), and then follow along with this easy photo editing tutorial to learn how to create your own adorable Hello Kitty-themed edits!
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open the app and tap on “Store.” Download the Hello Kitty-Mojis stickers and the Hello Kitty Backgrounds packs. Tap on “Use” and choose your favorite background.
- Tap on “Add Photo” and choose a picture of yourself. Tap on “Cutout.”
- Draw an outline around yourself and tap on the arrow in the top right corner. Refine your selection if necessary using the brush and eraser options at the bottom of the screen. Tap on “Save” to save your selection as a custom sticker.
- Enlarge the sticker and place it on the background. Tap on the plus sign at the top of the screen and select “Sticker.”
- Choose a sticker from the Hello Kitty-Mojis pack and place it on your edit. Tap on “Apply” when you’re done.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #HelloKitty!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.