- Basic Terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other PicsArt users.
- You may not use the PicsArt service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users
agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names,
photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on
- You must not modify, adapt or hack PicsArt or modify another website so as to falsely imply that
is associated with PicsArt.
- You must not access PicsArt's private API by any other means other than the PicsArt Android
application or picsart.com website.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from PicsArt including but not
user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any PicsArt members ("Spam").
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from PicsArt Inc.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of PicsArt, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not
limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your PicsArt account.
PicsArt prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that PicsArt
be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such
materials and that you use the PicsArt service at your own risk.
- General Conditions
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the PicsArt service for any reason, without notice
preference expressed on your account. What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at
sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates
or may mislead other users.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we
in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal
claim or trademark on those usernames.
- Proprietary Rights in Content on PicsArt
PicsArt does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds,
musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively,
that you post on or through the PicsArt Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any
Content on or through the PicsArt Services, you hereby grant to PicsArt a non-exclusive, fully
and royalty-free, worldwide, sublicenseable, transferable, limited license to use, modify,
from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content,
without limitation distributing, through multiple tiers, part or all of the Site in any media
formats through any media channels for any purposes, except Content not shared publicly (namely,
that is tagged "private") will not be distributed outside the PicsArt Services.
Some of the PicsArt Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements
promotions, and you hereby agree that PicsArt may place such advertising and promotions on the
PicsArt Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent
such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that:
- you own the Content posted by you on or through the PicsArt Services or otherwise have
right to grant the license set forth in this section,
- the posting and use of your Content on or through the PicsArt Services does not violate
privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property
or any other rights of any person, and
- the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between
and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing
person by reason of Content you post on or through the PicsArt Services.
- The PicsArt Services contain Content of PicsArt ("PicsArt Content"). PicsArt Content is
copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and PicsArt owns and retains all
in the PicsArt Content and the PicsArt Services. PicsArt hereby grants you a limited, revocable,
nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the PicsArt Content (excluding any software
solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the PicsArt Services.
- The PicsArt Services contain Content of Users and other PicsArt licensors. Except as provided
this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute,
perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the PicsArt Services.
- PicsArt performs technical functions necessary to offer the PicsArt Services, including but not
limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the PicsArt
- Although the Site and other PicsArt Services are normally available, there will be occasions
the Site or other PicsArt Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades,
emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond
control of PicsArt. Also, although PicsArt will normally only delete Content that violates this
Agreement, PicsArt reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior
Deleted content may be stored by PicsArt in order to comply with certain legal obligations and
not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, PicsArt encourages you to maintain
own backup of your Content. In other words, PicsArt is not a backup service. PicsArt will not be
liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the PicsArt Services, or
loss of any Content.