In case you haven’t heard, today we announced the release of a brand new photo editing tool — one that we just invented. It’s called the Dispersion Tool, and it allows you to make edits with a dispersion effect (also known as a burst effect) with one tap, and customize it in a few seconds. Sound cool? You won’t believe how easy it is. Here’s a step-by-step photo editing tutorial on how to use it.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android or Windows.
- Open your picture in the photo editor and tap on Tools > Dispersion.
- Use your finger to select the part of your picture where you’d like the photo effect to appear. Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to continue.
- Use the Stretch, Size and Direction sliders to customize the effect.
- When you’re done, tap on “Apply” to confirm, then tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your photo edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #Dispersion!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.