Have you tried our new Dispersion Tool? It allows you to make edits with a dispersion effect (also known as a dust effect) with one tap, and customize it in a few seconds. Sound cool? You won’t believe how easy it is. Here’s a step-by-step photo editing tutorial on how to use it.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS or Android.
- Open your picture in the photo editor and tap on Tools > Dispersion.
- Use your finger to select the part of your picture where you’d like the photo effect to appear. Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to continue.
- Use the Stretch, Size and Direction sliders to customize the effect.
- When you’re done, tap on “Apply” to confirm, then tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your photo edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #Dispersion!
Want to go DEEP on Avengers fan art? Check out 5 Ways To Become The Best Avengers Stan In The Galaxy
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.