As Kesha, the queen of glitter, once said, “Go insane, go insane, throw some glitter, make it rain.” We definitely agree that glitter makes everything more fun and glamorous, whether you’re creating a Beyonce-inspired glitter collage or trying out some Coachella-approved glitter makeup. We’ve come to the conclusion that basically, there’s no such thing as TOO much glitter — which is why this all-over glitter photo edit is totally appropriate (and extremely necessary)! So grab a photo and get ready to shimmer and glisten with PicsArt’s custom stickers!
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your photo in the photo editor. Tap on the Stickers icon and type “glitter” into the search bar at the top of the screen. Choose a sticker.
- Tap on “Blend” and change the blending mode to Overlay. Next, adjust the size of the sticker so it covers your entire photo. Tap on “Opacity” and bring it down to about 90. Tap on the check mark to continue.
- Tap on Tools > Adjust. Tap on the “Shadows” tab and adjust it to 90. Next, tap on the “Highlights” tab and adjust it to 50. Tap on “Apply” to save.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your photo collage and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #SparkleOn.
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is a totally new kind of creative community, with over 100M+ monthly users. PicsArt has collaborated with brands like Dior, Jared Leto’s band Thirty Seconds To Mars and Lindsey Stirling. Supermodels Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes, and Natalia Vodianova have shared PicsArt remixes on their social media. Download the app to get in on the action!