We have a confession to make. We are allllllll about the Spotted Pop Art effect on the app. Like obsessed. Our inspo? Any one of Andy Warhol’s legendary dotted pieces of work. With the flexibility to customize the size of the dots and hue of the photo, there’s no shortage of editing options. And thanks to Portrait Selection, applying effects has never been easier! With just one tap, you can isolate the person in your image to either apply the effect to them or to just the background.
The final result is always sure to look cool and leave you feeling some type of way. Check out how you can create a dotted photo edit using PicsArt photo editor and collage maker.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your image in the photo editor. Tap on Effects and select the Pop Art tab.
- Tap on the Spotted effect. Change the blend from “Overlay” to “Normal” by sliding the options to the left. You can also adjust the size and hue of the effect to personalize the look.
- Tap on the Eraser Tool and tap on the person icon in the bottom menu for Portrait Selection. The person in the image will automatically be selected so that only your background has the effect.
- Tap on the check mark in the upper right hand corner to continue, then tap “Apply” to save.
- Save and share your photo to PicsArt using the hashtags #Spotted and #PortraitSelection.
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is a totally new kind of creative community, with over 100M+ monthly users. PicsArt has collaborated with brands like Dior, Jared Leto’s band Thirty Seconds To Mars and Lindsey Stirling. Supermodels Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes, and Natalia Vodianova have shared PicsArt remixes on their social media. Download the app to get in on the action!