Let’s be real, yesterday we thought we’d go out into the snow, Beauty and the Beast-style looking like Belle, red fur-lined cape and rosy cheeks … and instead we came out looking like the Beast. Okay, maybe not the Beast. But definitely not Belle. We get you. It’s hard to pull off Emma Watson. This is precisely why the internet created the expectation vs. reality meme. Make your own with the PicsArt collage maker in 7 easy steps.
1. Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
2. Tap on the pink plus sign at the bottom of the screen. Select the collage maker, and then “Grid.”
3. Select your two photos. Tap on the two-paned collage frame at the top.
4. Tap on “Border” and make the thickness 0. Tap the arrow to confirm.
5. Go to “Square Fit” in the bottom toolbar, and use your fingers to adjust the image so there is room for text at the top. Change the background color to white. Tap on “Apply.”
6. Go to the Text Tool in the bottom toolbar and type your feels. Adjust the font and color and move into place. Tap on “Apply.”
7. Save and share on PicsArt with the hashtag #snowpocalypse.