It’s that time of the year again. The day that we’ve spent the past 364 days waiting for — National Donut Day 2017.
We want National Donut Day to count this year, so we’ve stocked up the PicsArt Store with the new Donut Backgrounds and Donut Stickers packs, and today we’re going to show you how to use them to make a custom iPhone wallpaper. We think it’s the best way for you to express your true love for donuts (other than eating them, obviously), and honestly, if you’re not spending National Donut Day 2017 honoring America’s favorite breakfast-slash-dessert food, then what are you even doing?
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Tap on the pink plus sign > Draw > Create New and select the Screen option (this will match your iPhone wallpaper size).
- Tap on the layers icon in the bottom right corner. Tap on the paint bucket icon and choose a background color.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner and select “Edit Image.” Your picture will open automatically in the photo editor.
- Tap on the Add-Ons icon and download the Donut Stickers pack. Tap on “Use” and choose a sticker.
- Adjust the size and place the sticker on your background. Tap on the plus sign at the top of the screen and select “Sticker.” Repeat to add additional donut stickers.
- Tap on “Apply” when you’re done, and tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #DonutWallpaper! And most importantly, don’t forget to set your photo collage as your new custom iPhone wallpaper.
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.