PicsArt has a brand new camera — with live scenes, filters and stickers — and it’s a total game-changer.
With the new camera, you can seamlessly apply scenes, filters and stickers to your selfies, creating fun photos to share with your friends. And unlike some of your other camera apps, this one’s easy to use. All it takes is a swipe and a snap! You can even edit the scene after you snap the shot.
We’ve just launched brand new winter-themed scenes for all of your holiday pictures, so check out the steps below to see how to take your selfies to the next level using PicsArt’s new camera!
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Tap on the pink plus sign and then tap on “Camera.”
- Swipe through the scene options and choose your favorite. If you can’t decide which one to use, tap on the shuffle icon to the right of the shutter to open a random one!
- If you’re looking for something different, you can also select “Filter” or “Sticker” at the bottom of the screen for more options.
- Smile and snap your photo!
- If you’d like to rearrange the scene, just drag the stickers to place them or use two fingers to make them larger or smaller (you can also do this live in the camera). When you’re done, tap on the pink arrow to open your picture in the photo editor.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save your photo and share it on PicsArt with the hashtag #PicsArtScenes!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is a totally new kind of creative community, with over 100M+ monthly users. PicsArt has collaborated with brands like Dior and Jared Leto’s band Thirty Seconds To Mars. Supermodels Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes, and Natalia Vodianova have shared PicsArt remixes on their social media. Download the app to get in on the action!