Today’s edit is a pixel portrait throwback! Reminiscent of 8-bit computer games, this cool photo edit is bringing some major Game Boy vibes and we are all about it. TBH, it’s the perfect artistic touch to keep your photo game alive while keeping it classy at the same time. Inspired by @asiangirl101’s awesome remix, check out how you can create your own throwback, pixel portrait using PicsArt photo editor and collage maker.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your first photo in the photo editor and tap on the Effects tool.
- Tap on the Distort tab and select the “Pixelize” option.
- Tap the Eraser tool, then tap the double-sided arrow so that the photo is clear of all pixels.
- Tap the brush tool and adjust the hardness to 0.
- Draw over a few parts of your photo to add a soft pixelated effect, then tap the arrow to continue.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save and share your photo to PicsArt using the hashtag #pixelperfect.
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is a totally new kind of creative community, with over 100M+ monthly users. PicsArt has collaborated with brands like Dior and Jared Leto’s band Thirty Seconds To Mars. Supermodels Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes, and Natalia Vodianova have shared PicsArt remixes on their social media. Download the app to get in on the action!