Looking for yet another trick to play on your friends this Halloween? This invisible photo edit makes spooky look glam — because who doesn’t want to show off their #OOTD while scaring their friends at the same time? Impress (or scare!) your friends with this invisible photo editing tutorial to get in the spirit for Halloween 2017, all while showing off your fave new shoes. Seriously, you’re going to want to do this to all your photos. Read the steps below to see how to use PicsArt photo editor and collage maker to create this eerie edit yourself.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open your picture in the photo editor and tap on the Tools icon, then tap on the Clone Tool.
- Tap twice on the Paintbrush icon to customize your brush settings. Adjust the the size to 22, the opacity to 88 and the hardness to 85.
- Tap on the part of your image that you’d like to clone — we wanted to make the girl in the middle “invisible,” so we selected the background area just above her head.
- Next, use your finger or stylus to paint on the cloned background on all areas where your subject has exposed skin.
- Continue to paint on the cloned background, adjusting the size and opacity of your brush as necessary to make it match the background. If you make a mistake, you can always tap on the back arrow to undo it or tap on the eraser icon to switch to the Eraser Tool. When you’re done, tap “Apply” to save.
- Tap on the Effects icon. In the Fx tab, tap on the Seafoam photo effect and adjust the fade to 25. Tap “Apply” to save.
- Tap on the arrow in the top right corner to finish. Save and share your photo to PicsArt using the hashtag #Invisible.
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is all about you. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out! Remix free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. Download the app to get in on the action.