Have you heard about the new trend to go small?
The movie “Downsizing” with Kristin Wiig and Matt Damon is hitting theaters this weekend, and here at PicsArt we are all crazy about downsizing ourselves in edits. The mini-me wants to play with the mini-you. We challenge you to share your coolest images under the hashtag #Downsizing and #PicsArt on Instagram. Let’s join Kristin Wiig and Matt Damon on their adventures!
Alexander Payne’s satirical science fiction comedy shrinks Matt Damon to five inches tall in a dystopian world where people can choose to stay big or go small. You can now dance on your laptop keyboard, swim in your coffee and get as creative as you want, because size is only a matter of perception with PicsArt.
Here is how it goes.
- Download PicsArt photo editor and collage maker for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open an image and use the Cutout tool to select the person or object that you want to make into a sticker for your edit. Tip: If you are creating a sticker of a person, try the new Portrait Selection option! After tapping Cutout, select the portrait icon and the person in the image will automatically be selected!
- After you’re happy with your selection, tap “save” then tap the arrow in the top right corner to save your sticker.
- Open the image you’ve selected for your background in the editor. Tap the Sticker icon and select your newly created sticker under “My Stickers.”
- Adjust the size and position of your sticker. You can also use the eraser to remove any parts of the sticker that you do not need. Once you’re happy with the position of your sticker, tap “Apply.”
- To finish, tap the arrow in the top right corner. Save your edit and share it on PicsArt with the hashtags #Downsizing and #MiniMe.
Here are our favorite #Downsizing images on PicsArt by our community. You can downsize objects, animals and basically anything that inspires you. See you on the small side!
PicsArt photo editor, collage maker and sticker maker is a totally new kind of creative community, with over 100M+ monthly users. PicsArt has collaborated with brands like Dior, Jared Leto’s band Thirty Seconds To Mars and Lindsey Stirling. Supermodels Izabel Goulart, Doutzen Kroes, and Natalia Vodianova have shared PicsArt remixes on their social media. Download the app to get in on the action!